top of page

Changes to Travel Restrictions for Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents

With the ongoing COVID-19 situation constantly changing, the Department of Home Affairs has changed the requirements for Australians and permanent residents seeking to leave Australia. If you are seeking to leave Australia, you must apply for a travel exemption and meet the necessary criteria and provide evidence to support your claims for travel. All evidence provided must be officially translated into English and you should apply for an exemption at least two weeks but not more than three months before you plan to travel.

For more details on the requirements and evidence necessary, please see the Department of Home Affairs website:

30 views0 comments
bottom of page