Student Visas

Studying in Australia is a great opportunity. If you are an international student looking to study at an Australian school or university, York Immigration Services can help you get the student visa you need to come to Australia.

We can help you to choose what courses to study and provide advice to ensure you enrol in an educational institution that is right for you.

We can assist you in a number of areas, including:

  • ELICOS English courses,

  • Primary or secondary schools,

  • Vocational training (Certificates I, II, III, IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma), or

  • Universities (Bachelor Degrees, Graduate Diplomas, Graduate Certificates, Masters Degrees or Doctoral studies)

Our work with student visas is tailored to suit the needs of each individual application. We have helped many students achieve their goals to study in Australia. If your educational future lies in Australia, York Immigration Services will help you to achieve it! 

If you would like to contact us for advice in relation to your matter, please complete the Contact Form on the right of your screen.

If you feel that you may are eligible for a student visa, please download the questionnaire attached below, complete it and send to

Alternatively, if your visa requirements do not match the information above, please explore the other visa options linked below.


Enquiry Form

8 + 6 =