Family and Spouse Visas

We understand that you want your loved ones to join you in Australia as soon as possible. We have vast experience with family migration applications and have successfully reunited many clients with their loved ones in Australia. We will assist you to find the most appropriate visa option, and then provide you with the best possible service throughout the application process.

We can assist with the following family migration visas:

•   Partner visas

•   Parent visas

•   Child visas

Let us reunite you with your loved ones!

We ensure that all clients have an initial no-strings-attached consultation where their visa options are clearly and thoroughly explained to them. During this consultation, all potential avenues for migration are explored and advice provided as to the one most suitable.

Partner visas

We know how hard it can be living apart from the one you love. At York Immigration, we are committed to helping couples start the next stage of their lives together in Australia.

You may be eligible for a partner visa if you are:

•   Engaged to;

•   Married to; or

•   In a de-facto relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident of Australia, and/or eligible New Zealand citizen.

If you want more information about your prospective migration as a spouse, please complete and submit the form on the right of your screen.

Parent Visas

Being close to your children is important to all of us. If you are currently overseas but your children live permanently in Australia, York Immigration may be able to help you move to Australia.

To be eligible for a parent visa for permanent residency, the child sponsoring you must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia. However, your eligibility may be affected by the number of children you have and their country of residence. We can provide information about the processing times and costs for the different visa options available and help you find a visa that works for you.

If you want more information about your prospective migration as a parent, please complete and submit the form on the right of your screen.

Child visas

At York Immigration, we know how much you want to be there as your child grows into adulthood. If you are currently living in Australia and your child is overseas, we may be able to help in reuniting you!

To be eligible to sponsor your child to live in Australia indefinitely, you must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident and/or eligible New Zealand citizen.

If you would like to contact us for advice, please complete the Enquiry Form and we will respond to your query shortly.

If you feel that you are eligible for one of the visas, please click on the Questionnaire download link below and send your completed information to

Alternatively, if your visa requirements do not match the information above, please explore the other visa options below.

Enquiry Form

8 + 1 =